1. How long have you been a photographer?
– Professionally 6 years
2. How would you describe your shooting style?
– Simple, Casual, Lifestyle, Fine art.
3. What’s in your bag?
– 2 Canon 5dm2, 50mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.8, 24-70mm f/2.8, 70-200mm f/2.8 m2, 580 Ex2.
4. What is your favorite lens?
– 50mm f/1.4, i can shoot a whole wedding with just this.
5. Do you shoot wedding alone?
– Previously yes but now i have a second shooter to work with.
6. What else do you shoot beside wedding?
– Personal portrait, maternity, baby and family.
7. Do you shoot video?
8. What is your editing style?
– Minimal and natural, easy on the eyes.
9. Why is there grain in your images on your blog?
– I like film-like images. It’s just the way i like to present my images online, not necessarily in my client’s album.
10. What is your album designing style?
11. Do you teach photography or conduct seminar?
– Nope but feel free to ask if you any question regarding photography
12. Who inspires you?
– My clients and those that love photography.
13. Can i hire you to be my photographer?
– Only if you appreciate my art
14. What is your plan for the next few years?
– Shoot lesser but better, and travel more.
15. What can we expect on this blog?
-Images from my recent assignments and travel experiences. Writing is not my strength so let the images do the talking